Monday, March 9, 2009

New Blog... come check it out!

Hey Y'all...

I started a new blog. It's just a subset of this blog. One of my goals was to blog 90% of the time. that comes out to over 900 blogs in the 1001 days. It's going to be nearly impossible for me to write 900+ blogs about my 101 goals, and there are lots of other random things I'd like to blog about, so I figured I'd just start a new one. :-)

The new blog is tentatively titled "Pondering Life on the A Train to Utica" I titled it that because most of my brilliance occurs during my 1.5 hour commute everyday. The blog is mainly going to be about things that I find interesting, confusing, beautiful, enlightening, etc.... music, relationships, food, life, hair... I will hopefully put up some poetry and other general creativeness that I'm usually too shy to show folks.

Anywhoo... check it out here and feel free to comment freely.

N :-)

No comments: